Friday 7 March 2014

Does the first post have to be interesting?

Hi my name is Freida and I am a professional fauxtographer. For those of you who don't know what a fauxtographer is, let me explain. I take photos of people, pets, landscapes, food, dumb items I find laying around the house, and pretty much anything in sight. I charge anywhere between $25-$75 for a photo session and my weddings run a smashing deal of $150! You receive all photos, edited and unedited on a disk and I don't get you to sign a contract because all that legal stuff is just plain silly! I generally don't plan wardrobes either, because that's just dumb, eh! I mean, who seriously wants to have colour coordination these days? I got my first camera for Christmas from my hubbie (Yay!) and I expanded my lens collection to a second kit lens. I could go on about how much I LOVE the kit lenses but I'll save that for another post. Here's one of my first pictures I took with my camera. I just love it!
I love the fact that these girls let me take a random photo of their belts! I love this photo because its off centered, you can't see their faces and they look really cool eh? By the way, this was taken in December right before it snowed. I think snow would've made it look better. Perhaps I should add some?
Yes.. much better now eh? I realize I forgot to put my watermark on my first photo.. I hope no one steals it.
This picture is still missing something now that I think about it...

Ahh yes! That lens flare just tops it off! Well, thats it for tonight. I'll post some more tips in a bit! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment